- “Craigslist” is the name of a song and single by “Weird Al” Yankovic. It is a style parody of The Doors, and contains lyrics inspired by postings at the online classified advertising service, Craigslist.
- Craigslist is a centralized network of online communities, featuring free online classified advertisements – with sections devoted to jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, gigs, résumés, and discussion forums.
- To advertise (a product or service) on the Craigslist website
- A city in central Florida; pop. 185,951. It is a popular tourist resort
- The Orlando Amtrak station lies south of Downtown Orlando, about a mile south of the old stations at Church Street and Central Boulevard. It was built in 1926 by M. A. Griffith and W. T.
- a city in central Florida; site of Walt Disney World
- Church Street Station is a planned station on the planned SunRail commuter rail system and is also a commercial entertainment development in downtown Orlando, Florida spanning both sides of the tracks. The site was formerly used by the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad for their Orlando station.
Oh Jessica, Roger is gone but you linger on…
View a little larger to see my precise use of depth of field.
I’ve been super busy with real-life lately and haven’t had much time to upload or view pics on Flickr… hopefully I’ll get some time soon to try to catch up! My K-5 is on its way back from service, and I just picked up a K-r locally from Craigslist so I should be back in the zone! (The K-r will be going up for sale as it’s black so it won’t replace my wife’s red K-x, but I’m keeping the extra lens it came with.)
Fender Rumble 25 amp